Friday, February 6, 2009

It all started when...

I decided that I wanted to do something with physics from a young age. My mom was always pushing me to try new things or do something different in order to enrich my childhood. I think my obsession with physics started when I saw Star Trek: The Next Generation and I said, "Mom, I'm going to fly a starship one day." From that point on I was destined to become a nerd and still am glad to be a nerd today.

It was one singular inspiring moment that drove me to learn constellation names, learn math techniques beyond my grade level, and just have a curiosity for anything scientific. Everything I learned I became more curious and wanted to learn more and push myself to find out new ideas and things to learn. Because of this I am studying physics and wanting to share all that with everyone else. I am really curious to know if other people have had a similar experience with what they are passionate about. Was there a singular moment that pushed you into the field you study/work in today?

JPLittleton

No comments:

Post a Comment